The company started 2007 and has provided services to more than20 different clients on some 30 different projects. Many clients have returned to Salinator with continued trust and additional assignments.
Eskil Söderlind has more than 25 years’ experience from the life science/biotech area. His experience includes
- Global business development activities, including marketing and licensing operations.
- Instrumental in the incorporation of more than 10 different companies.
- Investment case analyses, due diligence and implementation of new investments.
- Past and present functions as CEO and board member in several companies.
- Project leader function.
- Inventor of several patent families including the n-CoDeR®and the FIND® technology.
- Extensive experience from working with IPR (Intellectual Property Rights – patents) as a tool for strategic business development.
- Consultant for biotech companies in patent litigations, including support in the preparation of and participation in oral hearings at the EPO (European Patent Office), Munich.
Eskil´s formal education includes
- Ph.D. molecular biology, Uppsala
- Associate professor, Lund University
- Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Serving clients since 2007, Salinator has extensive experience and understandingto rapidly and accurately execute smaller as well as larger, more complex, project tasks. Key values for Salinator are professionalism, accuracy, transparency, speed and value for money. “Advancing the clients understanding for a better decision making.”The objective for Salinator
Du måste vara inloggad för att skriva en kommentar.